1. Move around, get off the computer, stop watching TV all the time. Don’t just sit in a chair. Stand up when you do various things.
2. Cut down on any of these activities each day by 20 minutes. And every day in those twenty minutes, exercise, go out with your friends, etc.
3. It’s good to have a friend or family member trying to get active along with you. You will have more confidence and if both of you have the same mindset, you will act as a motivation towards each other.
4. Just remember whenever you go to sit down for long periods of time the exercise you could be doing. The more the better!
5. Persistence is the key! Don’t just stop after a week or two and think that you’ll be active for the rest of your life. Remember, success is a journey, not a destination.